'For a Princess'
Our sponsor this week is:
A Day for Daisies (will add prize info later).
I've used a Gorjuss Girl image on my card...it was an image sent to me ages ago in a swap, and I can't find her at Funky Kits, so I can't tell you what her name is unfortunately. I coloured her using watercolour pencils to match the bright Bo Bunny 'Love Bandit' papers I've used. I distressed the edges of the papers, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I cut a couple of flowers from the papers using my Tim Holtz/Sizzix 'Tattered Florals' die, and attached them with a sparkly brad from Craft Obsessions. The sentiment was a freebie stamp (came with a Docrafts magazine)...and is perfect for a Birthday Princess with it's little crowns, and I added some extra sparkle with some pink adhesive gems.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - For a Princess
- Card Makin' Mamas - Hearts (On her dress & the papers)
- Crafts & Me - Birthdays
- Crafty Catz - 3 Embellishments (Flower, Brad & Gems), 2 Papers & 1 Image
- Crafty Sentiments - Sparkles
- Cupcake Crafts - Flowers
- Cute Card Thursday - Stitching
- Love to Create - Handmade Flowers
- Stamping Boutique - Anything Birthday
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.