Friday, 21 September 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Stitching

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, our challenge theme is:

'Stitching'
(Real or faux)

We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Prize: $15 Gift Certificate to spend at Fred, She Said!

I've used a cute image from Fred, She Said on my card called 'Hat Tippin' Snowman'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny...I distressed the edges a little, then used my CutterBee Bug to pierce some holes before drawing on the faux stitching with a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug, and the snoeflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Staampin' All Year Long.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Helen this card so cute I love it! Love the papers to, Hugs Samantha xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Gr Elly

Desire Fourie said...

Helen this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Lots of eye candy here. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

Helen, So beautiful is your card x

Ellen said...

Lovely X-mascard. Well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Mynnette said...

Love all the stitching, Helen!!! The patterns you put together really compliment your snowman, too! :)

Lionelsa said...

What a lovely Christmas card! I like the sketch and the colors.

Thanks for joinign us at The Crazy Challenge!