Wednesday 26 September 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for...

I have another card for our current ABC Christmas Challenge today, where the theme is:

'S is for Santa Claus is Comin' to Town'

We have two amazing sponsors for this challenge:


 The fabulous Bugaboo Stamps prize is:

and


Our very own Lacey, with her awesome Stamp & Create store!


 The prize is a whopping $25 gift certificate - wowee!

I've used  an old Judikins Santa stamp on my card this week, that I found in a charity shop...I'm not sure what it's called, as there's no name on it. My card is a simple one layer card...just Santa and a sentiment from the 'A Bright Tomorrow' set by Penny Black.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
  • PaperPlay - Choose a Holiday (I went for Christmas...my favourite!)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Super CAS card.... cute and friendly looking Santa ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this CAS card, Helen. The Santa is adorable. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, I spotted your blog near to my listing on Crafty Blogs. I'm a challenge addict, too! Love your cards.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a jolly santa .. fab CAS card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Santa Helen !! you found him in a charity shop ?? ,,, ooh how lucky ! :-) he is so quirky and the CAS style suits him perfectly :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Santa. Great CAS card too.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x