Friday 28 September 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Photo Inspiration

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, we have a photo inspiration challenge for you:


Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps:


With a fabulous prize:


I've used  a cute image from Bugaboo Stamps on my card called 'Poppi Xmas Tree'...and took inspiration for the background from the colourful stripey layers of the cake in the photo, and layered up some strips of plain card behind the image. I added some Glossy Accents to the baubles...which I think you can just about see in the photo.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Helen - bright, cute and CAS!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that penguin made me smile! Lovely card Helen.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love your color blocked stripes; they are so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, the stripes mimic the photo to perfection! And I ADORE your CAS style!!! If you're interested, I'm having a DT call for a new challenge I've created that will start in January. The details are in the post under the RMH Hop post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the photo...Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x