Monday 21 August 2017

Snowman Square

I have a Christmas card to share today...featuring a couple more crafty things that I received for my birthday last week...a cute little snowman stamp by Magenta (that has no name) and an embossing folder by Cuttlebug called 'Zig Zag'. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut it out. I embossed some plain white card for the background, then distressed all of the edges a little. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.


Challenges for this card:


7 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card Helen,lovely image and embossing folder
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a jolly snowman and the embossing folder background sets it off nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, a super cute Christmas card for your stash, love the zig zag embossing and distressed edges. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. have a wonderful week... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful combination of elements, Helen - love that cute snow fella, and the embossing adds such a nice dimension, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snowmen and this one is gorgeous. Great background texture. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you can join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Helen for the comment you left on our blog at Sweet Stampin', we've sorted out our linky problem, so please do come and link up your lovely card. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I’m so late commenting. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 347 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x