'Christmas or Winter'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs:
Prize - 2 Digi Images of the winner's choice!
I made a (fairly) quick and simple Christmas card using a Lili of the Valley image called 'Christmas Bunnies in Stocking', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I pierced some holes around the edges using my CutterBee Bug, the mounted it on to my card blank using 3D foam pads. The washi tape is from Hobbycraft and Papermania, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Christmas/Winter
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Winter
- Allsorts - Clean & Simple
- Animal Friends - Christmas or New Year
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Winter
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Fantasy Stampers - CAS Christmas
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.