Thursday 24 December 2015

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2015

I'm playing along with my lovely bloggy buddy Debby and sharing my favourite five Christmas cards of the year this evening. I made 119 cards this year, so it took a little while for me to go back through them and select my favourites! Here they are in date order (I've linked to the original post for each card if you want any details):

Reindeer Pup (January 2015)
I loved creating snowy scenes...

Rudolph in the Forest (February 2015)
...see...I told you...

Before the Snow (May 2015)
not much snow on this one, but still a scene...

Snowboard Ride (September)
...and back to the snow...and this chap makes me smile!

We Three Kings (November 2015)
...and now for something totally different...

And before I go...here are a couple of photos of the Christmas cake I made...it took a family effort to decorate it though!


And a close-up to show you the glittery sparkly snow:


Merry Christmas to you all x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and a beautiful cake, Merry Christmas Helen, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards and yummy looking cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and what a fabulous cake. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the cards but I LOVE the we three kings! LOVE that card thank you for sending that one to me! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous cards, especially the three kings! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x