'Z is for Zoo Animals'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoe's Crafts:
Prize - A £10 Gift Certificate!
I went with a monkey for my 'zoo animal' and used 'Monkey See, Monkey Do' by Penny Black, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The patterned paper is from the 'Countdown to Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye...and I edged it using some strips of red and blue card (shhh...don't tell anyone, but they're just little snippets of card, and don't go right underneath the paper, just along the edges!). I added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen, and some BasicGrey brads.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft - Last Minute Christmas Makes
- Papertake Weekly - Favourite Challenge Ever (I picked 'Animal Antics' from way back in 2009...I checked and I entered that challenge too!)
- Penny Black & More - Anything Goes with a Stamp
- Pixie's Snippet's Playground - Snippets
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Die Crazy
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
- Stampavie & More - Christmas
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Christmas Cards
- Sweet Stampin' - Merry Christmas
- Sweet Sunday Sketch - Sketch #300
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes