Wednesday 30 December 2015

Contented

I've used another new stamp on today's card...he's called 'Contented' and is of course by Penny Black...love that sticking up ear! I coloured him using watercolour pencils to match the papers from the 'Awesome Boy!' pad by Recollections for Michaels (found at TK Maxx). I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I die cut the star from of the papers in the pad using one of my Nesties.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work with a very cute image. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    TTCRD DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute, Helen. Love the papers you chose to go with your adorable image. Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is a gorgeous card. Such an adorable image and I love your card design - those papers are fabulous.
    (I don't know whether to laugh or cry that you have two Christmas cards already for 2016)!
    Wishing you a Happy new Year and a wonderful 2016
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet pup and gorgeous papers! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week, good luck! Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x