Thursday 31 December 2015

Butterfly Hello

I received a set of Prima oil pastels for Christmas...they're water soluble, so I had a little play at making a watercolour background on today's card. I scribbled a rough butterfly shape using a couple of the pastels, then blended them using a waterbrush. I added a die cut butterfly (cut using a Joy Crafts die) over the top, a sentiment (cut using a die from a Craft Asylum set by Sizzix) cut from a piece of card coloured using the same pastels, and some adhesive pearls.


Challenges for this card:


2 comments:

  1. I love your creation from a playtime. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hunny love to see you playing with the pastels lovely Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x