Sunday 22 June 2014

Pile It On! Challenge - Kawaii/Cute

This week's Pile It On! Challenge theme is:

'Kawaii/Cute'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Oddball Art:
Prize - 3 Single Digital Images!

I turned my cupcakes 'cute' by doodling some faces on them :0) The cupcakes were cut using a Marianne Designs die, from papers from the 'Bright' pad by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp (from the 'Anytime Messages' set).


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Love the faces Helen!! Thanks for sharing with us here at Love to Create Challenges!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable set of cards! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet cupcakes with the doodled faces! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little trio is adorable!! I was wondering where you found such cute cupcake-face stamps and then was really impressed when I saw that you drew the faces yourself! I love it when artists put their own flair on "ready made" images! They look fantastic and each cupcake has such a unique personality! I also like the patterned paper you chose and the sentiment is simple, but perfect. I truly enjoyed seeing your creation and am so glad that you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Interesting how much you can change the faces just by drawing different eyes.
    Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice doodeling! The expression of the green cupcake is fabulous =) ... as well as the others.
    Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to add little faces to the paper-pieced cupcakes! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x