'Father's Day or Masculine'
The prize for this challenge is this paw print background stamp:
I made a wine bottle tag to go on a gift for my Dad for Father's Day...and used an old Penny Black stamp called 'Fetch'...I love the cat slippers! The papers are from the 'Christmas in the Country' pad by Papermania...I inked around the edges using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts.
I'm also entering this bottle tag into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion - Father's Day/For the Boys
- Creative Corner - That Old Stamp (I think that the last time this stamp saw any ink was last Father's Day!)
- Cutie Pie - A Cute One for Dad
- Incy Wincy - Faux Techniques (Stitching)
- Pink Elephant - Happy Father's Day
- That Craft Place - Men