Thursday 5 June 2014

Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Spots & Stripes

This month's Crafty Little Fairies Challenge is all about:

'Spots & Stripes'

We have lots of lovely sponsors for this challenge:






I used some spotty & stripey papers from the 'Ooh La La (for Her)' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed the edges a little using my distressing tool, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The image is 'Lucky Cats' by Lili of the Valley, and the sentiment stamp is from a little set by Wild Rose Studio.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and love the bright papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cute kitties and your bright papers! It's lovely to see you at Sketch Saturday this week with this prettily stitched card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous Helen - the different coloured spot and stripe papers look great hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, Helen. I absolutely love how you've coloured that oh so cute image. Great distressing too.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of papers, and those kitties are too cute! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the colours you have used!! Love the image too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x