'Spots & Stripes'
We have lots of lovely sponsors for this challenge:
I used some spotty & stripey papers from the 'Ooh La La (for Her)' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed the edges a little using my distressing tool, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The image is 'Lucky Cats' by Lili of the Valley, and the sentiment stamp is from a little set by Wild Rose Studio.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- Sketch Saturday - Any Sketch of Your Choice (I picked #250)
- Shopping Our Stash - Critters
- Totally Gorjuss - Stitching