Wednesday 11 June 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Angela is the host, and the theme is:

'L is for Little Gifts'
(Either use an image featuring gifts or make a little gift)

We are sponsored for this challenge by Freckled Fawn:
Prize - $15 Gift Card!

I picked a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Present Pile'...who can resist James the Bear??? I coloured him using watercolour pencils...the lightly distressed the edge using my distressing tool before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I kept my card quite simple, adding some strips of washi tape...mine is from Hobbycraft, but our sponsor, Freckled Fawn, also have a lovely selection. The little red pearls are also from Hobbycraft.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge:

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and nicely coloured too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute Helen, it's a gorgeous card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen :-) ,,, super cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 15 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Christmas card ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh! James the Bear is such a sweetie, Helen! Love your layout and the use of the Washi tape! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww....who can resist a face like that?! Not me...definitely brought a smile to my face! :0) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. James is always such a cutie pie Helen, love the CAS card you have made using him,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seen on Merry Monday. He is such a cutie patootie! Love the simple design and washi tape, I don't use it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this little guy, and he's coloured beautifully too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic CAS card Helen, this image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little Teddy, I love Red and Kraft together. Nice Card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card. Love the teddy bear and I really like how you distressed the edge of the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cute card, such a great use of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such an adorable image and so beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super duper cute! I love these LOTV stamps every time I see them used! Your coloring is *AWESOME*! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x