Wednesday 25 June 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - M is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today, Fiona is the host, and the theme is:

'M is for Mail'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Shape EZ:
Prize - 2 Shape EZ Templates of the winner's choice!

I've used a Lili of the Valley image called 'Puppy Post', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I kept my card really simple, just adding a sentiment (also by Lili of the Valley), and a Dovecraft button threaded on to some Baker's twine from the Ribbon Girls.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen :-) such a cute image and I love the kraft with the red,, fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is supercute Helen. Love that puppy and the detail with the twine and button. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Kraft Helen, cute card hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Helen. Such a cute image. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Helen. Such a cute image. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x