Tuesday 24 June 2014

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Baby

We have a new Oldie but a Goodie Challenge starting today...the the theme is:

'Baby'

The prize for this challenge has been donated by Alison:

I used a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Little Acorn'...so cute! I simply coloured the image using watercolour pencils, pierced some holes around the corners, and added a sentiment from a set by Art Impressions.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great cas card Helen.
    Hugs Kelly

    While I'm here Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge

    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super cute hun! I have that stamp too but it has been sadly neglected (note to self, get the LOTVs inky). Perfect for boy or girl, love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love CAS cards, and you image is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at That Craft Place.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cas card, love it. Thanks for playing at AGOAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww Great image and love the C&S style hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super cute card,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x