'Use Patterned Paper'
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Doodle Garden:
Prize: 3 Digi Stamps from The Doodle Garden!
I picked some masculine papers from the 'Here & There' pad by Studio Calico...distressing their edges with some 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink and my distressing tool, before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The image is 'Birthday Beagle' by Whipper Snapper, and the sentiment stamp is from the Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Patterned Paper
- C.R.A.F.T. - Father's Day/Masculine
- Crafter's Cafe - Masculine
- Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Crafty Blogger's Network - Bingo (Column A - Die Cuts, Image & Patterned Paper)
- Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Man Made
- Fab 'N' Funky - Father's Day/For the Men in your Life
- Incy Wincy - Something for the Men in your Life
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - For a Man/Boy
- The Stamping Boutique - Dad/Masculine
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.