'Bling It Up!'
We want to see gems, pearls, glitter...basically anything shiny!
We have a super sponsor for this challenge:
Designed 2 Delight digital stamps will be providing some of their stamps for the lucky winner...the design team have been playing with their images on their projects too.
I picked 'Primitive Snowangel'...I thought he'd go well with my folksy style ribbon (from Hobbycraft). I coloured him using watercolour pencils, adding sparkle to his wings and halo using a Sakura Stardust pen, then cut him out using my Nesties. I mounted the ribbon on to a strip of kraft card...I cut the scalloped border using my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch...then added some adhesive gems inbetween the scallops...and a sentiment from a set by Lili of the Valley.
Here are the challenges that I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Bling It Up!
- 2 Sisters - Punches and/or Dies (I used a border punch and some Nesties)
- Bee Crafty - Christmas (My image is a digi from Designed2Delight)
- Bling It On - Christmas
- Christmas Cards All Year Round (December) - Anything Goes (Card 4)
- Crazy4Challenges - Inspired by your favourite Christmas movie (Mine's 'The Snowman')
- Crop Stop - Punched Holiday (Christmas)
- For Fun - Christmas
- Raise the Bar - Christmas
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- Sundays with Crissy - Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Snow Angels