'Total White Out'
You may use colour on your image, but the rest of your card should be completely white.
There are lots of lovely prizes up for grabs for our two fabulous sponsors:
From Penny Black Inc:
and from The Ribbon Girl:
I love all white cards...great for showcasing an image...which in this case is 'Snowy'. I used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots', 'Snowflakes' and 'Ice Crystals' folders to emboss the background...distressing the edges a little. I added a some snowflakes cut using Cuttlebug and Marianne Designs Creatables dies...which I coated with lots of Glamour Dust...adding pearls to their centres.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards All Year Yound (December) - Anything Goes (Card 1)
- Cooking it up with Katie - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - Stars and/or Snowflakes
- Digi Doodles - Lots of Sparkle
- Delightful - Let it Snow!
- Dream Valley - Sparkle
- Oldie but a Goodie - Christmas with NO Red or Green (I've had Snowy for years...and he's still one of my favourites)
- Totally Papercrafts - Let it Snow!