'Yippee - it's almost Christmas'
We know you're all busy getting everything ready, so this time anything Christmas goes!
We have not one, not two, but three fabulous sponsors for this challenge:
From Simon Says Stamp...a $15 voucher to spend in their amazing store!
From Dustin Pike...3 of his wonderful digital images!
And from Karen's Doodles...3 of her adorable digital images!
I chose to use a Whiff of Joy stamp...'Wee with Reindeer'...which you can get from Simon Says Stamp...as I can't remember using this stamp at all yet this year! I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then distressed the edges with 'Old Paper' and 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Inks and my distressing tool. I embossed a couple of pieces of CoreDinations card using my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and 'D'Vine Swirls' folder...sanding over the surfaces a little before inking with more 'Brushed Corduroy'. I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch along one edge of the brown piece, cut the snowflake using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die, adding a button threaded with some twine to it's centre.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Days Away - Buttons or Bows
- Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
- Creative Card Crew - 'Tis the Season
- Incy Wincy - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Stamptacular Sunday - Christmas Colour Challenge (Blue, Black or Brown & Tan)
- Top Tip Tuesday - Snow/Snowflakes