Monday 19 December 2011

All Wrapped Up?

Well...these gifts are, but I still have lots to do! Most of it I won't be showing on here...don't want people to get a sneak peek...but I do have a couple of posts planned for later this week. Today, I'm sharing some gift wrapping...well a couple of little tags...they're really very simple...I covered the tags (bought from a little stationers) with some white card embossed with my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder, then added a tree cut from silver card, using a die from my Sizzix/Hero Arts 'Reindeer' combo set, then embossed with my 'Swiss Dots' folder. The 'tinsel-ly' twine is from Ikea.


See, I told you they were simple...here's a photo of them attached to their gifts:


I always like to wrap everything in kraft parcel paper...and just use different ribbons (the ribbon on these was from Tescos last Christmas) to 'pretty' them up.

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous tags Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very elegant tags Helen, I love them. And how elegant the presents look too with the Kraft paper and the lovely tags and ribbon.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags - I love the texture and shine. I love the look of the craft paper with the beautiful ribbon for the gifts. All the presents under your tree must look amazing.

    Hugs & Happy Holidays,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are wonderful and so elegant with the texture.
    Thank you for your comment in my blog.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Helen wow what fabulous gifts I love the natural brown paper it very traditional and I love your tags too.
    I couldn't find your post for Secret Crafter, it probably blogger doing one again lol,

    Wishing you and your Family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and Healthy 2012
    take care have fun,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x