Today's challenge is the last one for the year over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and our theme is:
'Make a Tag'
The prize for the lucky winner...from the PSBC DT is this lovely bundle of stash:
I used the stamp 'Holly & Globe' on my tag...stamping it with Distress Inks using the watercolour technique...stamping some of the sprays of holly over the edges of the tag too. I blended 'Tumbled Glass' ink around the images, theen inked around the edges of the tag with 'Brushed Corduroy'. The string is from Ikea, and the sentiment stamp is from a set that came free with a Docrafts magazine.
I'm also entering this tag into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes - Anything but a card (with optional tags for Christmas)
- Charisma Cardz - Last Minute Xmas
- Crafts & Me - Christmas
- Creative Stamp Friends - Christmas
- PaperPlay - Christmas
- Paper Sundaes - Anything Christmas
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas
- Stamp with Fun - Gift Wrapping