Thursday 1 February 2024

February Desk Calendar

As it's the first of the month, I'm sharing my desk calendar page for February. The blank calendar is from Paper Mill Direct...and once again I'm going to us all Penny Black stamps...these ones are from the 'Every Which Way' set. I stamped them on to watercolour paper, coloured them using watercolour pencils, then cut the circle shape using one of my Nesties. For a simple background, I combined papers from the 'Vintage Dreams' pad by Craft Sensations (green) and 'Geometrie' pad by Folia Paper. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

9 comments:

  1. Very cute for February, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool project and a fabulously cute image too. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Helen, perfect for February! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen

    Thank you for sharing your super calendar with MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and so cute. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Helen!
    Love your calendar page. Such a cute image and I love the design as well. Thank you so much for joining us over at Stamps&Fun=CREATIVITY Challenge.
    Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! What a perfect and adorable image for February! Thank you for sharing and playing with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute calendar! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great calendar page - a super cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x