Monday 19 February 2024

Champagne Anniversary

Today's card features stamps from a set I picked up in a charity shop last week. I wanted it primarily for the anniversary sentiments...something that's lacking in my stash. The set wasn't in its original packaging...which is often the case, and means a trawl through Google using a whole host of search terms to locate the brand/item...however, this set (rather helpfully!) had some tiny text on the acetate backing, so I can tell you it's called 'Champagne Anniversary Silhouette' by My Sentiments Exactly!
I stamped the champagne glasses and sentiment on to a piece of kraft card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed everything using metallic gold embossing powder from WOW. I matted the panel on to piece of gold mirror card before adding it to a matching kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. An elegant Anniversary card Helen, many thanks for sharing and joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card simple but so very elegant..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant card - a very classy colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Helen x
    Guest Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love me that gold it pops, and keeps it clean, great card.

    Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, happy crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely CAS anniversary. Love the gold embossing. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with our theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find at the charity shop.
    A fantastic anniversary card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had a charity shop, local to me, that had crafty schtuff. I love your card, it's beautifully stamped and designed. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x