Sunday 25 February 2024

Santa Stop Here!

I have a Christmas card to share today...featuring three stamps that I picked up recently in a charity shop. They were all unmounted and bagged together (along with four other stamps)...but I had no idea what brand they are, or even if they were a set. After a little Googling, I've managed to determine that the igloo stamp is by Elzybels, but I don't know if the little penguin and sentiment are also from that brand. I stamped them on to a kraft card blank, then coloured the image using watercolour pencils.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. Great charity shop finds. You’ve made a fab Rudolph Day card with them. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find - I never see anything craft related in our local charity shops!

    Love your card and it's beautifully coloured.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card and supporting the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find Helen! I recently found a few crafty items in a local charity shop and I practically live in there now in case any more things come to light!! Love this cute scene and the way your curvy sentiment follows the line of the igloo. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a good find, and I love the card you have made with them. Kate P. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply fabulous. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x