Monday 12 February 2024

Homespun Hearts Snowman

I have a Christmas card to share today...featuring a really old High Hopes stamp called 'Homespun Hearts Snowman'. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some Stickles glitter glue to his hearts. I paired him with a piece of paper from the 'Glittering Snowflakes' pad by Crafter's Companion...distressing the edges before adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. He's such a cheery and welcoming Snowman Helen, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute snowman and your pastel colours. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Thank you for linking up with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy card! Love that snowman and the glittery hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x