'Use Scraps & Offcuts'
Our sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs:
Prize - 3 Digi Stamps of the winner's choice!
I used scraps of Halloween papers to create a patchwork effect on a treat bag...the papers are the remnants of some My Mind's Eye 'Boo to You!' and 'Spider's Web' collections that I've had for years. I distressed the edges using some 'Black Soot' Distress Ink, and my distressing tool, then added some stitching using my CutterBee Bug and black & white gel pens. The little tag is from an accessories sheet that came with some of the papers...I added couple of stamped sentiments from the Penny Black 'Spooky' set and ties it to the bag using some black & white Baker's twine. Once I'd filled the bag with treats, I tied the handles together using some offcuts of ribbon.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Scraps & Offcuts
- Fab 'N' Funky - Celebrate Halloween
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- My Time to Craft - Autumn Colours or Halloween
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty - Halloween
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes