'Food and/or Drink'
Our sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs:
Prize - 3 Digital Images of the Winner's choice!
I used a cute Lili of the Valley image called 'Doggie Delights'...I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then fussy cut around the top of the image. I added a strip of stripey paper (from the 'Chalk Studio' pad by My Mind's Eye to my card blank, then added my image over the top to create the effect of a wallpapered wall. I used a Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border die to cut the curve at the top of the paper, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Food and/or Drink
- Alphabet Challenge - Q is for Quick & Simple
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Spots and/or Stripes
- That's Crafty - Clean & Simple
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes