'V is for Vertical'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Drawn with Character:
Prize - 3 Images of the winner's choice!
I went for a vertical DL card...and some snowy stamps from the 'A Bright Tomorrow' set by Penny Black. Using Versamark Ink, I stamped the snowflakes on my card blank, then heat embossed them using clear powder. I stamped the same snowflakes on to a snippet of matching kraft card, this time embossing them using 'Sparkling Snow' powder from WOW, adding a sentiment from a set by Pollycraft for C. C. Designs. TO add some definition between the layers, I matted this panel on to a snippet of white card before adding it to my card.
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Embossing
- Crafting When We Can - No Square Cards
- Creative Knockouts - Embossing
- Great Impressions - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (Christmas) - Embossing
- Rudolph Days - Anything Goes