Our sponsor this month is Doodle Pantry:
Prize - 3 Digital Images of the winner's choice!
I used some sparkly silver embossing powder by WOW to heat emboss a Woodware 'Christmas Trees' stamp on black card. I added some strips of really glittery silver ribbon (from Wilkinsons) on to my card blank, then mounted my tree panel over the top on 3D foam. I also heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set in the sparkly silver powder.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Sparkle
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
- Card Mania - Let it Shine
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- CAS on Sunday - Heat Embossing
- CCEE Stampers - Christmas/Winter
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Vintage or Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - CAS
- Fab 'N Funky - Christmas
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Technique (I picked Embossing)
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Winter/Christmas
- Ribbon Girls - Make a Card
- Simply Create Too - Black and One Other Colour (Silver)
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Powder Power
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Sparkle 'N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Loose Glitter or Embossing Powder
- That's Crafty - Sparkle
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.