'Q is for Quantum Leap'
(Travel back in time and pick one (or some!) of the themes of this years' previous challenges)
I decided to see how many of this years' challenge themes I could combine on my card for this challenge...I managed: C for Colourful; D for Die Cuts; G for Glitter; I for I Love You; M for Magical; & P for Polkadots! The cute kitty is 'Angel Cat' by Penny Black...I coloured him using watercolour pencils, and added lots of sparkle to his wings using Stickles. The papers are from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate paper...I distressed the edges a little, then used my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. Th snowflake was cut using a Memory Box die...it's held in place using a American Crafts glitter brad, and I made it sparkly using a Sakura Stardust pen. The sentiment stamp is from a little set by Wild Rose Studio.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- ABC Challenge - P is for Pink
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Snowflakes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use Something Old (The stamp is several years old)
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas Animals
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Snowflakes & Sparkle
- In the Pink - Anything Pink
- Papertake Weekly - Dies
- Shopping Our Stash - Layers