'Use at Least 2 Die Cuts'
We are sponsored for this challenge by StitchyBear's Digi Outlet:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate
I've made (yet another!) Hallowe'en treat bag...and used one of the Penny Black cats from the 'Be very scared!' set. For the background, I embossed some plain card using a couple of Cuttlebug folders (there are pumpkins on the purple and sweets on the orange)...then added some die cuts ('Creepy Web' and 'Bats' by Memory Box, and 'Picket Fence' by Die-namics).
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use at Least 2 Die Cuts
- Bunny Zoe's - Animals
- Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween Treats
- Cut It Up - Halloween, but Not a Card
- Cute Card Thursday - Not a Card
- Delightful - Delightfully Frightful
- Dream Valley - Anything but a Card
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Halloween
- Stampavie & More - Halloween
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
FOr more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.