This month at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge, we are challenging you to use just:
'One Design Paper'
As usual, we have lots of wonderful prizes on offer from our fabulous sponsors:
£10 gift voucher from The Ribbon Girl:
A stamp of the winner's choice from Whiff of Joy
£7.50 voucher from HobbyKutz
4 Digis from Delicious Doodles
I picked a really busy Bo Bunny paper, from the 'Whoo-ligans' collection, to make decorate a Hallowe'en treat bag. The image is a Penny Black stamp (from the 'Be very scared!' set), the cobweb was cut using a Memory Box die (Creepy Web), and the fence was cut a Die-namics die (Picket Fence). I added some faux stitching around the edge of the paper using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
I'm also entering this bag into the following challenges:
- A Little Bit Crafty - Boo!
- Allsorts - Stitching
- Cards Galore Encore - Trick or Treat
- Crafter's Cafe - Punches or Dies
- Fab 'N Funky - Hallowe'en
- Incy Wincy - Something Old (The paper & image stamp), Something New (The fence die)
- Little Red Wagon - Stitching
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.