Wednesday 15 October 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Chris is the host, and the theme is:

'U is for Uncoloured'
(No colouring on your main image)

We are sponsored for this challenge by QKR Stampede:
Prize - 5 Digi images of the winner's choice.

I decided to stamp and emboss my image...using black sparkle embossing powder. The tree and the sentiment stamps are both by Hero Arts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing CAS cards, perfect for Christmas. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great CAS cards, love them. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards!
    Thanks for playing along with CCC
    Linda DT CCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x