Wednesday 1 October 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Wilma is the host, and the theme is:

'T is for Tree Ornament'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize -  2 digis of the winner's choice

I've decorated a photo ornament using some Helz Cuppleditch 'Special Delivery' paper, and some die cut shapes from the 'Colourful Christmas' collection by My Mind's Eye. I filled the bottom of the bauble with some 'Polar White' Flowersoft mixed with a little Glamour Dust.

Front:


Back:


I'm also entering this ornament into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun bauble Helen love it, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful bauble, Helen, great take on the chall theme,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 31 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Come play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x