Wednesday, 1 October 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Wilma is the host, and the theme is:

'T is for Tree Ornament'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize -  2 digis of the winner's choice

I've decorated a photo ornament using some Helz Cuppleditch 'Special Delivery' paper, and some die cut shapes from the 'Colourful Christmas' collection by My Mind's Eye. I filled the bottom of the bauble with some 'Polar White' Flowersoft mixed with a little Glamour Dust.

Front:


Back:


I'm also entering this ornament into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Super cute and fun bauble Helen love it, hugs me x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous Helen x

Dot said...

Such a wonderful bauble, Helen, great take on the chall theme,
hugs Dorte

Hazel said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 31 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Nance E Salkeld said...

Wow. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Come play again soon! Nance, DT