I've made (another) Hallowe'en treat bag with one of the cute cats from the Penny Black 'Spooky!' set...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are a mixture of My Mind's Eye 'Boo to You!' and Bo Bunny 'Whoo-ligans'...I doodled some simple borders using black and white gel pens. The bats were cut using my Memory Box 'Bunch of Bats' die...and I couldn't resist adding a couple of googly eyes to the spider on one of the papers.
I'm also entering this treat bag into the following challenges:
- As You Like It - Cute or Elegant (Cute...it was adorable Penny Black critters that got me into stamping and cardmaking)
- Corrosive - Magical
- C.R.A.F.T. - Halloween
- Crafter's Cafe - Spookable
- Creative Corner - Halloween
- Creative Inspirations - Halloween
- Cut It Up - Purple, Orange, Lime Green & Black
- Cute Card Thursday - Trick or Treat
- Open Minded Crafting - Halloween/Dressing Up
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.