'Halloween or Halloween Colours'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I've used a stamp from the 'Spooky' set...and papers from the 'Whoo-ligans' collection by Bo Bunny to decorate a Hallowe'en treat bag. I used my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen to add some faux stitching, and a Memory Box die for the cobweb. The sentiment is from another Penny Black set ('Be very scared!'), and the googly eyes are by Craft Planet.
I'm also entering this treat bag into the following challenges:
- Corrosive - Hallowe'en Colours
- Crafting for All Seasons - Too Cute to Spook
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crafty Senitments - Bingo (Designer Paper - Die Cut - Sentiment)
- Cute Card Thursday - Spots & Dots
- Inky Impressions - Anything but a Card
- One Crazy Stamper - Hallowe'en or Christmas
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies...including our fabulous new DT members...please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.