Use some kind of wooden element, or woodgrain texture.
We are sponsored for this challenge by Jellypark...and the prize is 2 digis from the Jellypark store!
My wooden element is a wooden flower (from a set by Kaisercraft)...I layered it up with a paper flower (from the long since closed Poppicrafts) and held it in place using a BasicGrey brad...the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The image is 'Gift Wrapped' by Lili of the Valley, which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and the sentiment is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts. The papers are from an old Papermania pad called 'Sweet Nothings'...I distressed the edges then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Wood
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - Spring has Sprung
- CCEE Stampers - Things with Wings
- Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me - Spring Flowers
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Flutterby Wednesdays - Flowers
- Fussy & Fancy - Faux Technique (Stitching)
- Gem of a Challenge - Animals
- Lili of the Valley - All Stitched Up (My stitching is faux)
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft - Birthdays
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Easter/Spring
- Stamp with Fun - Spring
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #200
- Sweet Stampin' - Scallops
- Wags 'N Whiskers - April Showers/Spring
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.