'G is for Girl or Guy'
Show us your feminine or masculine creations.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!
I've used a cheeky little monkey image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Sock Monkey November', which I coloured using watercolour pencils..adding some sparkle to the snowballs with some Stickles. I embossed the background card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' & 'Snowflakes' and Sizzix 'Snowflakes' folders...I distressed the edges and added the doodled border before I did the embossing. The snowflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die, and the sparkly brad is by American Crafts.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - No Red or Green
- Crimbo Crackers - No Papers
- Joanna Sheen - Weather (Well...with the weather we're having in the UK at the moment, it just has to be snow!)
- Simply Create Too - Animals
- Totally Gorjuss - Something Blue
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.