The image is 'Cheesecake Parade' (picked this stamp up for the bargain price of £2 in Hobbycraft last week along with a fab Hero Arts sunflower stamp...well worth a rummage around the bottom of the Bargain bins!). I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the BasicGrey 'Hopscotch' papers...I distressed the edges a little, then used my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen to add some faux stitching...and added some Card Candi.
Challenges for this card:
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Papercraft Star - Use a Stamp
- Simply Create Too - Use Your Stash (The papers are several years old...still going strong!)
- Stamp with Fun - Birthdays
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 201