'G is for Girl or Guy'
Show us your feminine or masculine creations.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!
As I made a masculine card last week, I thought I'd better make a girly one this time...the image (and sentiment) is from a set of stamps by Lili of the Valley. I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the glittery paper (from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye)...adding some more sparkle to the image with some Stickles. The snowflakes (covered with more Stickles) were cut using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies, I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border, and the pleated ribbon is from the Ribbon Reel.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use the word 'Christmas'
- Creative Stamp Friends - Punches
- Cupcake Crafts - Cats & Dogs
- Top Tip Tuesday - Boys or Girls
- Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
- Winter Wonderland - Lots of Spots
For more inspriation from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.