'It's a Couple Thing'
I've used a Sarah Kay stamp from Stampavie called 'First Kiss' on my card...just perfect for a Valentine's card. The papers are all from the 'Lemonade' pad by BasicGrey (available here at the Secret Crafter)...I love this pad...I only have a few scraps left now! I embossed the plainer paper with my 'Flower Fantasy' Cuttlebug folder (available here at the Secret Crafter), then sanded over the raised design to reveal the white core. I used one of my 'Deckled Rectangle' Nesties (available here at the Secret Crafter) to cut out the image, then inked the edges, and used my distressing tool on the papers, before adding some faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I cut the heart using my Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts' die, and the sentiment is a stamp from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Fussy & Fancy - Sketch
- Crafty Cardmakers - Pencils (I used watercolour pencils)
- Paper Sundaes - Revisit an old challenge (I chose #3 - Valentine's)
- Simon Says Stamp - Bingo! (I've used the bottom row: Punches/Die cuts - Embossing - Ribbon)
- Totally Papercrafts - Add a Heart
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Sentimental