Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store.
I've used another of my new stamps on this card...he's called 'Birthday Beagle' by Whipper Snapper...awww...so cute and ready for a party! I've not used any designer papers on this card...kept it really simple, embossing plain card with my 'Swiss Dots' and 'Spots & Dots' Cuttlebug folders. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, and I used Nesties to cut out the circles and stars. The spotty ribbon is from Poppicrafts.
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Anything Goes!
- Allsorts - Teal & Brown
- CES - No Designer Papers
- Crafty Ann's - Old & New (Old - my 'Swiss Dots' folder, New - the stamp)
- Creative Inspirations - Celebrate
- Incy Wincy - Go Dotty
- One Stop Craft - Card for a Male
- Prairie Fairy - Happy Birthday
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes
- Stampin' for the Weekend - New & Blue (the stamp is new)
- Sweet Stop - Sketch & Dry Embossing
- Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Totally Gorjuss - Cuddly
- Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday
- Winter Wonderland - Paws