'Brand Spankin' New'
You can interpret this in any way you like...use some new stash...try a new technique...or make a card or other item celebrating a 'New' occasion.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the Technique Junkies, who have very generously donated a Fancy Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD (Value $17.95) and a one year on-line subscription to the Technique Junkie Newsletter for the lucky winner.
I've used some of the stash I got for Christmas on my card...to make a...yes you've guessed it...a Christmas card...my first of 2011! lol
The image is a digi stamp I won a while ago called 'Robin Hello' by Pollycraft, but this is the first time I've used it...I coloure it with watercolour pencils, and added some 'Crystal' Stickles to the snow. The papers were a Christmas present...they're from the 'Countdown to Christmas' glitter pad by My Mind's Eye...and are all lovely and sparkly! I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the strip accross the middle...then tied some spotty ribbon from Hobbycraft over the top. The snowflakes were cut using dies by Marrianne Designs Creatables & Cuttlebug dies, then coated with a generous layer of Glamour Dust...and finally I added a couple of adhesive green gems, which were also a Christmas present :0)
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Brand Spankin' New (The digi stamp, paper & gems)
- Anything Goes - The Letter C (Mine's Christmas)
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations (Sunday) - Use Something New (The digi stamp, paper & gems)
- My Time to Craft - Brand Spanking New! (The digi stamp, paper & gems)
- Pollycraft - White Christmas (I went for the snowy winter scene option)
- Sketch & Stash - Sketch #33
Pile It On! Challenge DT buddies...including our new members Corinna, Crystal, Julie, Melissa, and Sharon.