Thursday, 20 January 2011

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck...

It's a really dull day here today...so I have a bright and cheerful card to share. The image is 'Cluck, cluck, cluck' by Penny Black, which I coloured with watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Ooh La La (for Her)' collection by My Mind's Eye, and I distressed the edges using my distressing tool. I punched a strip of orange card with my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' border punched, and tied a piece of rainbow ribbon (from Hobbycraft) around it. The flowers are by Prima, and the buttons are Papermania.


Challenges for this card:

10 comments:

KelsMakes!!! said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining in at The Crazy Challenges this week!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, I love your image, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mags said...

What a nice, bright card to cheer up a grey day!

luv, Mags x

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous image and love the colours of the papers so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Just fabulous!, such a sweet image :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

joey said...

Hi Helen

great card I love the papers! thanks for joining us at PBSC

Joey x

kath said...

gorgeous card helen...such a fun image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Whisper said...

Super fun image and papers, Luv Sam x

Pauline said...

Such a sweet card, the image is so cute, and ur colouring is fab! Love those papers I have them too, but hate using them theyre so lovely lol!

flowerdisco said...

too cute...love chickens and roosters.