This stamp is called 'Marley's Bauble' and is by Pollycraft....I won it in a challenge a couple of months ago, but this is the first time I've used it. I coloured him with watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle with Glamour Dust. For the background, I used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots', 'Snowflakes' and 'Ice Crystals' folders on plain white card, adding definition to the edges with more Galmour Dust. I've tried to keep this card as flat as possible (for posting)...so thought the sparkle would help make it look more interesting! The snowflakes were cut using Cuttlebug and Marianne Designs Creatables dies....then sprinkled with more Glamour Dust...I love the stuff!
Challenges for this card:
- Sketch & Stash - Sketch (the digi stamp is my new stash)
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes (Card 3)
- Crazy Challenge - All Things New (the digi stamp is new)
- Creative Craft - New Year's Resolutions (One of mine is to make roughly half of my Christmas cards 'flat' this year...I hand deliver quite a lot of my cards, but the ones I posted last year cost me a fortune...so my aim is to not have to use 'large' stamps on the one I post this year).
- Cupcake - White is White
- Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes