Our sponsor for this challenge is SuzyQ Scraps.
The DT were given an adorable stamp set called 'Winter' to use on our projects this week, and I chose a cute polar bear from it for my card. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils, added some Glossy Accents to the bear's eyes & nose, and 'Ice Crystal' Stickles to the snow, then matted it on to a shape cut using my 'Lacey Circles' Nesties. I used my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and 'Ice Crystals' folders on plain white card for the background - I love white on white Christmas cards. My 'punched' element is the scalloped border along the bottom, which I created using my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch. The snowflakes were cut using a mixture of Cuttlebug and Marianne Creatables dies, then coated with more Stickles.
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Punch It!
- Cooking it up with Katie - Sketch me a Textured Punch
- Crafts & Me - Monochrome
- Crafty Sentiments - Favourite Things (Christmas, Embossing & Glitter!)
- Creative Craft - Monochrome
- Double Dutch - White
- Everybody Art - Favourite Things (Christmas, Embossing & Glitter!)
- Fab'N'Funky - Delight in your Digi
- My Time to Craft - Emboss, Emboss, Emboss
- PaperPlay - Layer it up
- Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
- Sketch & Stash - Sketch
- Stamp Something - Winter
- Totally Papercrafts - Kiddies Cards
- Wags'N'Whiskers - White
And....if you haven't already entered, you can find my candy on this post.