This one follows the sketch from the Penny Black Saturday Challenge...I rotated it to fit my image...from the 'Holly-Jolly' set. The sparkle papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye...and I matted them on to some shimmery blue card from the Paper Mill Shop. I cut some snowflakes using Cuttlebug dies from the same card, and added a Papermania pearl brad to the cetre of the largest one, and some adhesive pearls (from Wild Orchid Crafts) to the smaller ones. I used Glamour Dust on the snow and furry trim on the image, and a drop of Glossy Accents on the Snowman's nose.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crazy Challenge - Christmas
- Creative Craft - Transport
- Creative Inspirations (Sundays) - Christmas
- Cupcake Craft - Blue & Green
- Penny Black @ Allsorts - Glitter & Glitz (they are also having a DT call on this challenge...so if you love PB's as much as me...go check it out!)