'Get In Shape!'
(In other words...use at least three different shapes on your project)
We are taking part in a very special prize giveaway this week...courtesy of Rachelle's Writing Spot...you can see the details on Pile It On!
I've used an image from the Penny Black 'Hugs' set...although I did add the butterfly, and papers from the 'Ooh La La (for Her)' collection by My Mind's Eye. I used two of the new Cuttlebug folders I got for my birthday this week on the plain papers...'Kassie's Brocade' and 'Flower Fantasy'...then sanded over the raised areas to highlight the detail. I distressed all of the edges and added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Whiff of Joy, and the flowers are a mixture of Prima and Poppicrafts. I used my plain and scalloped oval, plain circle and blossom Nesties to cut out the image, sentiment and mats.
So here are the challenges that I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Shape Up! (Square, Rectangle, Circle, Oval)
- Create4Fun - Sketch
- C.R.A.F.T. - Mini Beasts (Insects)
- Crazy Challenge - Forest Friends/Back to Nature
- Creative Stamp Friends - Friends (This card is for my partner in this month's Friendship Swap on the Docrafts forum)
- Delightful Challenges - Animal or Insect with Spots & Stripes
- Incy Wincy - A Bug's Life
- Sew Many Challenges - Stitching
- Sweet Stampin' - Favourite Stamp (Although...they're all my favourites, so I could enter all my cards this week! lol)
- Corrosive - Faux Techniques (Mine's stitching)