Saturday, 21 August 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Blue & Cream

The theme for this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is a colour one, set by the Secret Crafter herself, the lovely Wendy, and she has chosen:

'Blue & Cream'

I decided to make a Christmas card...and try out some of the new goodies I got for my birthday...the adorable Lili of the Valley stamp ('James Bear - Pile of Presents'), and 'Ice Crystals' Cuttlebug folder (available here at the Secret Crafter). I cut out the image and mat using some of my Nesties (click here to see the range available at the Secret Crafter), and then added a few adhesive pearls (available here at the Secret Crafter).


For more inspiration from my fabulous teamies...please visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

10 comments:

Tanja said...

What a lovely card!

Hugs, Tanja

Vicky said...

this is fantastic Helen, I just adore the soft colours and the image

Beautiful job!!!
x
vicky

ps...I had to think about it but your question yesterday in the email to the group...It's just come to me Foster...99% sure

Pauline C said...

That is just so adorable helen - really beautiful! I have just ordered this stamp this morning .. thought I'd put it in a blog candy but think I'll have to keep it now lol!!
pauline x

Rose Petal said...

Hi Helen. This is so beautiful and very delicate. Fabulous. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Anne said...

What a adorable and delicate card! Lovely colours, and perfect colouring!!

Greetings from Anne :-)

Theresa said...

Love this card and the image in bliue and cream. Just ordered this stamp. You were the one who introduced me to these lovely LOTV stamps.

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Helen, adore the bear, love the embossing and simple layout.
Kelly.x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Helen. I love how you've coloured that sweet image and the embossed background looks lovely.

Kat xx

Annie said...

I love the blue and cream colour combo with little James bear - I must try this out! a gorgeous card.
hugs, annie x

Basslady said...

a very lovely and charming card!

xoxo silvi (germany)